A TOEW SEARCH FOR A CAUSE

HAZZARDAYRE TAG1 COOTERS LOG

If there was ever a time I have felt more at home, I cain’t remember it.

Over the years I have searched many places for that place that has the attributes of my dear sweet Hazzard. I think I have found it, in the community of Heyburn. Yep , Heyburn Idaho, right where I plunked down in late 2006 on my re-entry back into Idaho. Just when I was about to throw Idaho into a waste bucket , I meet so many people who truly have a heart and so here I is. Finally a place I can be just me. The rest is something for a different entry and something you’ll have to read in the printed published version of HazzardAyre.

As many of you know I spell the word TOW as TOEW combining the words TOW and TOE. You also may know Bo Duke is the head of the Children’s Miracle Hospitals charity. As such the Hazzard County Knytes and I here owner of CooTer’s Toewing of Idaho are joining forces to produce a video and calendar of some of the most tricked out dragin wagons(toew trucks) in the Mountain West region. With some of the sweetest highway honeys enhancing these great road warriors. The project goes even further than that. As you may know or not know, I have been trying to construct a greater than great logo for my outfit, CooTer’s Toewing. What I want to do is show off the sweetest toes in nylon hose. Incorporating that into my logo. The same look will be included in both the video and calendar. So we are searching for three(3) things here, great looking toew trucks, great looking lady highway honeys and/or the sweetest nylon stocking covered toes, in our area. Once found we will go into production in mid March 2012 on both the video and calendar. Both will be sold online as well as at Loves Truck Stops a major sponsor of of The Children’s Miracle Network. Other locations will be announced in the February 2012 issue of HazzardAyre. The money raised after all expenses will be presented to and donated to Bo Duke, at DukesFest in Atlanta GA, in July 2012 to benefit the Children’s Miracle Hospitals. Likewise we will be selling the video & calendar all year to also present to Bo Duke, for the CMH’s at DukesFest West/Hazzard County Nationals in 2013, to be held here in Burley at the Cassia County Fairgrounds, in July of 2013. So if you havesweet toes left sweet

toes in hose sweet toes right or are a great looking lady highway honey, wanting to help give us a call here at CooTer’s Toewing, at 208-212-9653, and all you toew truck owners in Idaho,Utah and Wyoming if you have a great looking toew truck, also give us a call. Lets show all that we who toew have a heart. It’s the Hazzard County way.

The Knytes of Anarchy is making changes. That in my next entry , here on HazzardAyre.

L8R Ya’ll

cc sig  COOTERS DOOR SIGN

knytes tail script

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Tonight's Episode of WolfPack Sunday Radio

And this is why there IS Salt Lake City, and why there is a Highway going between here and there.

Ever get the feeling that Facebook is eroding ?