Ever get the feeling that Facebook is eroding ?

Ever get the idea, that facebook is eroding? There is nothing much anymore that one can read. News has gone away on the platform, since those Congressional hearings with Zuckerburg a year or so ago, the news from friends what few you can really call friends on FB are, so short that, you can't even get a bite of your Qusadillia before its over. Then the ads. Thank goodness that I have an ad blocker. I have no interest in reading or seeing ads for products that are poorly made, can come apart at high speeds, and are not worth what they are asking for it. Kinda like watching late night Cable TV. Used to a worthwhile thing to climb in the facebook cab at night, or anytime, now days ain't worth hardly to even have an account, and my, don't piss em off. Which brings me to spot 2 here.
Went out today to Townsquare Broadcasting. What they bark that they can create a website and all, is merely a mirage, its a sales gimmick. Kinda like what KMVT touts. They make you pay big money, but in reality the site is created in South Carolina. Face it, digital anything in Idaho, or at least our part of it, is nearly none existent . But the fact that it needs to be done, by someone more intelligent than me, on such things, so that money can come in rather than always going out, is a move in gaining traction for our action, as far as radio and/or TV , and or for that matter the Knytes. For me its a customer intake move. I need new customers in the shop, and those that need toewing, to be calling, more. Even considering Heavy Rescue. Look, guys, I don't plan on moving away from here any time soon. I'm just starting to see a dawning from a very dark point in my forest, and I need more prey. The only way that happens, is spending money to make SOME,money. Look I'm tired of having to kiss the ass of a bunch of, social programs from SSI to EBT just to live. I need a new truck or two, I need new threads, and that's the short list. So I'm making changes in the way at least myself does things. 
Okay then, me and these> 
 What started out as a prank by Indian Rick back some 25 odd years ago, or better has become for better or worst, a trademark. While huffing stinky women's feet and all, doing ads for our ToW(e)ing gig, still it has gotten attention and is in part one of the real reasons we are still towing. So what its a bit kinky? It sells the operation , so why not? Any way, gotta get some sleep, Jared out at A1 and I have a pow-wow scheduled, to get LexiBelle back here to Twin Falls, so gotta catch some shut eye. 
L8R Ya'll

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Tonight's Episode of WolfPack Sunday Radio

And this is why there IS Salt Lake City, and why there is a Highway going between here and there.