So you think it can't happen to you, Covid19 invades Hazzard County

You never think it's going to happen to you. Any kind of disaster, you think will go right over you, and never effect you. Yet , because I needed to renew my flight med card, found that I too, am infected with the Covid19 virus. So they put me into the hospital, for observation, and then its go home and be self isolated for the next 2-1/2 weeks, with regular exams, by a home health nurse. Wonderful. At least the home health nurse is kinda cute. Now there's this, and the only reason, I'm even howling about this to the rest of the media, since many will shrug it off as being me just trying to get attention, is that being in towing, I come into contact with many people over a short period of time, additionally members of my Priesthood group, and all. Could now also be infected and should at very least be tested. If I got it, others, who I interacted with needs to be too. I'm going home now from the hospital, will post an update later. 
TTYLY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Tonight's Episode of WolfPack Sunday Radio

Ever get the feeling that Facebook is eroding ?

And this is why there IS Salt Lake City, and why there is a Highway going between here and there.