It's a Cinderella thing. And are we going tribal on this Coronavirus thing?

It's a Cinderella thing, more over a Hazzard County thing. Everything or most everything that has anything to do with the Dukes, or Hazzard, is a leggy thing. Good or bad, the sitch is that, Daisy started a tradition, censors mandated nylons and the rest is pretty much history. When your doing any kind of promotion on the shirt tails of Hazzard County, the more leg and such you show, the better in continuity. Enter in our infamouse toew smooch 
 When that move was conceived it was in the early 1990's, and a lot of women were not as paranoid. More over open minded. Not as much today but its out there. The basic concept is simple, we or at least my end of the organization, besides flying is going towing, vehicle rescue. To get that message across, to the clouded minds of today's society, you have to have an attention grabber. GEICO has the geko, Progressive Insurance has Flo, and we have our toew smooch. The simple thing too is this, ANY talent, that gets this career opening, comes in, does the gig, gets paid, then gets the hell out of here. I do not want, nor do I intend or welcome a frigging move in, get tight lady friend. I flat don't need or want it. I love my independence, and I do not respond well to getting the 3rd degree. I took that from PoohBear, and that's damaged me to where the least amount of interaction with anything female is not invited. I'd rather massage LexiBelle > 
 not some stuck up, walking storage space of hormones. That monthly visitor, the shit all over the place, no. I like my things on the floor, eating what I like, including stuffed turnip greens and deep fried Okra, and going to sleep with the entire bed and the entire blanket. Yea I know the Church barks about famdamnly and all that, that we all should join up. Yet that interaction seems to run the full gamet of scripture. Sex is sin, or so it says. Sure admiration of a beautiful woman is grand, so is looking at a glorious sunrise or scenic sunset, but I don't want to get all that sweat and stink all over me, whilest I sleep. There's several women in our church Ward that I admire, but, with 3 kids a piece, one being a near new born, no way. Baby poop will strip the chrome off a car bumper, you think I want that all over me. You think you know me and or the Knytes, more-over the WolfPack, you don't. 
More on the Coronavirus report later, I have our Church meeting, that is not cancelled due to the Virus. 
L8R Taters,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Tonight's Episode of WolfPack Sunday Radio

Ever get the feeling that Facebook is eroding ?

And this is why there IS Salt Lake City, and why there is a Highway going between here and there.