I think I need glasses, and can you discriminate on the basis of gender and age on Facebook?

I think I may need glasses. Was trying to piece back the tiny wires on the radio console, but they are so small that I can hardly see anything. Gives me a bit of a headache trying to close an eye and focus on the little critters. 
Okay then, I'd love to know, can you discriminate on Facebook in a group, you supervize to whether women and or children can come in and see it. More over what is the ratio between older people and younger, as well as women versus men on a given page or in a group? I strolled onto two of them, but it would seem there's more women in there than us Male corpuscles. Which also means comments and posts are more skewed towards women for women, forget your a normal USDA, genuine, He-Man male, that has a brain. More research needed.
Updates when they occur

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Tonight's Episode of WolfPack Sunday Radio

And this is why there IS Salt Lake City, and why there is a Highway going between here and there.

Ever get the feeling that Facebook is eroding ?