dON'T wORRY bE Happy FB group. Why not?









Okay, had to create it. Mostly because, I get so dang frustrated at folks getting on FB and such pissing and moaning about how bad their lives are. Or that their guy left em, or that some snobbish woman broke their heart, hey I know that story all too well. But the answers and aid for such conditions, will not come from FB, or any other social media. Sure there are a half ton or more of advice people, out there, and just like the frauds that are now saying they have treatments and cures for this Coronavirus, the real cure, comes from getting down on your knees, and prayer. All too many find themselves in bad places, bad situations, and times they just can't stand to bare. Yet time and time again, at least in my own life, I have seen the prayers answered, the question responded to, and situational problems solved. It's called more than faith or believing. It's flat out knowing. Now the answers and all, might not be the ones we are seeking. The solution , might take us out of our complacency zones, and places us in what our Heavenly Father wants us to be, and in. Not always where we had that notion we asked for. Mow it's a fact, walking around, or visiting places, and doing kind things for people or treating them like we'd like to be treated can get us in trouble. Just like me noticing a near flat on a gal who works at our local Denny's. I stopped in for food, but noticed, she had a near flat tire on her SUV, so got out my portapower, filled the tire with air. Yip. But her guy pal got jealous. I thought what ever, that's your problem. Being nice, giving an extra large tip to a waitress, just to be kind can be seen by others as YOU my friend hitting on a gal, for family privlages. When all your doing is following Christ's example, help others , just like someday you might need a hand up. As a result, can't go in our local Denny's. Karma will take care of that, but I don'[t worry about it. I'm still in a great mood. The adage when one door closes, another opens is exact and true. The real challenge for many of us, is having the courage of walking through the door. If you have true knowledge Of Heavenly Father and Christ yes, he does not just want us to have faith, he wants and demands we act. If you don't Trust him, then you don't really love him, so the words out of your mouth at Church are just jibber jabber. Spam. That's why I'm always happy. It took, a trash heap of a trailer house, filled with mice way out in the desert of western Wyoming, during some very bad snow, and 50 below zero, watching the Lord, take me from that, Putting a great Angelic lady by the name of Janet together with me and me getting in the Wentworth. It took me going through a living hell here in Western Idaho, to realize that all of this, albeit one heavy duty one, but a test of not just faith but Love of and for our Savior, that brought me here to a point and place of contentment. As it is, I shed all the bad skin, I shed the heavy loads I was lifting, and am just fine now. So Why not share that? So I am. There on this Blog, and on our FB group.
Church Later
TTYLY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Tonight's Episode of WolfPack Sunday Radio

And this is why there IS Salt Lake City, and why there is a Highway going between here and there.

Ever get the feeling that Facebook is eroding ?