And what kind of modeling photography will we do she asked?

So I had a applicant for an associate to be on our pages as a visual(model)talent. While she looks great, red head, and all, still I gotta wonder. And why? She asked what kind of photography will we do she asked. Really, isn't it quite simple? Lots of leggy, 
 

  and yes there's the strong possibility that your tiny toes will be kissed. Are you up for the challenge? Simple deductions here, once quite easy and common, and yet people today are so narcotic infused and brain dead, that the simple connections are no longer there. I remember however when I was a mere toddler(I know hard to imagine). My Mom bought me a mini porta potty, and a subscription to a thing called the Humpty Dumpty Magazine. Besides getting my brain to connect sentences, I also played the connect the dots games in that magazine. Might be why I can still string things together today. Of course the one section of the Humpty Dumpty Magazine that applies today, Which is one reason we even do this model junk, is the pictures combined with words. The brain dead amongst us, need to see the picture, since that mind can't read the words. Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Tonight's Episode of WolfPack Sunday Radio

And this is why there IS Salt Lake City, and why there is a Highway going between here and there.

Ever get the feeling that Facebook is eroding ?