Webmaster creator needed 411 ayrewolf@gmail.com

WYLDAYRE MINI HEADER AYRETECH HEADER

It’s been said by those much smarter than I, “Money talks, bullstuff walks.” That said, I am thinking that perhaps the web creation etc skills of what and who are available in either Burley or for that matter the greater Mini Cassia area of Idaho, but the patience of the Knytes-of-Anarchy which includes us in the Hazzard County AyreWolvez, is getting thin. In fact nearly none existent.

Back in 2007 I approached one here on Overland to build our Southern Movement web site, that would include our streaming radio station. I was told , I’d get a call regarding a firm quote on the thing. I returned last October, to this area after being away for various reasons, to get the same thing. The same blind eye attitude . Then another had opened on Overland nearly across the street. After several calls was invited to the guys house. Guess I ain’t the only one that works from home, so I go over. After some general conflab with no real results, I left as lost as I was going in. Guess our exotic, erotic, Confederate attitude website and all is a bit beyond the capability or knowledge of Mini Cassia Idaho.

So I’m pitching this to all out there in the Mountain West, if ya’ll can build, host etc our web site, ring my phone, 208-212-9653. Or email me at ayrewolf@gmail.com The Knytes-of-Anarchy needs you NOW !!!!!

L8R Ya’ll

ayre log  awavi logo1

koa logo 1 CLUBCARD2_thumb1


Quote of the day:
Honesty may be the best policy, but it's important to remember that apparently, by elimination, dishonesty is the second-best policy. - George Carlin
Philippians 2:14-16“Do everything without grumbling or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.” Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky as you hold firmly to the word of life. And then I will be able to boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor in vain.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HCK TAIL 591_200px

GOING BACK TO HAZZARD COUNTY MARQUE KDXB LOGO 1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Tonight's Episode of WolfPack Sunday Radio

And this is why there IS Salt Lake City, and why there is a Highway going between here and there.

Ever get the feeling that Facebook is eroding ?