What if you truly fell off?

AYRELOG HEADER AYRE TRAFFIC HEADER

Yesterday afternoon, after having a serious case of the Hershey squirts, I retired to my bed, covered up, and went to sleep.

Did not wake until 22:00 hours when I decided that due to hunger I should venture forth in the near 50 degree night air that is a bit strange in these parts during the weaning days and months of winter, to go to Smith’s to scrounge food.

As I trucked on over through the town of Heyburn, all snuggled up in its domiciles , and thoughts of the fact that no money means no phone for two weeks, thank goodness for two way radio and a dedicated support staff in Twin , that fields my calls during such times, I thought now that I am not available for a few days via phone, would anyone miss me?

As ya’ll know cousin Bud is knocking on Heavens door, fortunately Bud has the rest of my connected family close by,to tend to his final needs and give comfort when the day comes that he shuffles off his mortal coil. But I do not necessarily have that luxury.

Oh yes I do have you, the members of the club and all, but unless ya’ll knew that something was wrong, ya’ll would not tend to investigate, the situation. Most of ya’ll would think I was just getting off on one of my reclusive periods and not look to finding out if I was okay.

Erin, our Nurse Goodbody , has not contacted me in months to even ask to go to coffee, let alone came to visit. My son passing away in October , 2011, means he isn’t coming over as he used to, to visit.

The only person , quite frankly that rolls over to see me is Ricky, and/or my DAV-PSR , who shows up twice a week. Even they, it would be days, if I happened to take that great climb into the clouds in my sleep, and the only indication that something would be a miss, would be the horrible stench of my decomposing body.

Nobody otherwise would know I exited.

One of the reasons I am trying seriously to find a affordable place to live in Utah, is that while there are Knytes members in Idaho, the strength or strong membership, is in Utah, mainly Layton, Sunset, Bountiful, and immediate Salt Lake City area.

Used to be, there, when an hour came and I was not at one of or both daily coffee meetings, there was a club member at the door, checking up on me. Or one of Bud’s kids, my second and third cousins respectively. Here in Idaho there is NOBODY.

While , some of the thoughts of relocation are about the 200 years in reverse of Idaho’ lack of technological advancement, the majority of the basic foundation of the relocation concept, is at least on my side , selfish. I do not want to die alone.

But what about you?

If you did not log into email, or the Internet, your phone goes to voice-mail, and all, if you fell off the planet, would anyone care? Simply put,

What if you truly fell off?

L8R Aviators,

AYRE BANNER PROPER ayretag1


Quote of the day:
It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea. - Robert Anton Wilson
John 8:31-32“[Dispute Over Whose Children Jesus’ Opponents Are] To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYRE NASTY TAIL 2 AYRETAIL_thumb

214FAMREADpatchBLK_sm A BLACKAYRE AD

120211_adopt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Tonight's Episode of WolfPack Sunday Radio

And this is why there IS Salt Lake City, and why there is a Highway going between here and there.

Ever get the feeling that Facebook is eroding ?