KnyteCyde Report

AK8 HAZZARD COUNTY WELCOME MAT

I woke up this evening after saying early this morning to hell with it and just stayed in bed.

The past two months of what wuzz 2011 was a nightmare. The crap I have went through just for beurocratic bullcrap hazz left me tattered and tyred.

However a few things have opened and new dawning's await. After finally making contact with Ray McBerry and crew and all I think we are going to be able to see some daylight at the end of a long tunnel.

I contacted Erin in Jerome. She’s not too keen if at all about rejoining the radio team, but hey I was fair , I pitched it. She said no, but now when we do start hiring and putting that together neither her nor any of the rest of em can say I did not offer .

Both on air, sales team, and tech team are being assembled. The Hazzard Knytes(aka-Knytes-of-Anarchy) are poised to regain the top of the throne that we once held.

Look as far as gearheads, and motivators in the west of the Southern Movement, we lead the way. We were once the opitamy of all things southern, we can be again.

As I close tonight since I feel a hangover from the nyte b4 although I stayed sober. As far as Erin and all that is concerned , guys , I still love and respect her, but as far as the club and activities are concerned she’s history, time to move on.

Okay then, getting a camera Tuesday , time to include pics on this site.

L8R Y’all,

A COOTER TAG 291186


Quote of the day:
There is not any memory with less satisfaction than the memory of some temptation we resisted. - James Branch Cabell
Titus 2:11-12“For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age,”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
a HAZZARD REBEL TAIL koa logo 1

ayre ad2 2ND SIGN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Tonight's Episode of WolfPack Sunday Radio

And this is why there IS Salt Lake City, and why there is a Highway going between here and there.

Ever get the feeling that Facebook is eroding ?