Want to know wuz up with us? READ THE DAMN BLOG!!

 




If I have said it once, I'll say it again, If one wants to know wuz up with The Knytes, and/or The WolfPack, it's easy, come right here and READ THE DAMN BLOG!!. Too many just glance over or just read the title and a few sentences, but not the entire blog. Or for that matter tune in to the show overnights. If they did, then they would understand and know what's on our minds. Not just the breef 


tidbits, that social media allows to be placed on their pages. Sure you might have created the group, but FB, owns it, just like they own their site. Don't play their game, you soon get the boot and lose all cohesion. Just like my Landlord here, been having troubles getting rent to him for a few months. If the guy would have just told me to pay it at Wells Fargo Bank up on the corner, I would have never been behind. As Major Paine said it best, " What we had here was a failure to communicate". Just open your mouth. Look I can repair a turbine engine on a Bell helicopter, I can rescue trucks out of snowbanks and when health allows, I can do radio. What I can't do, is make pancakes, French toast, sew on a button, nor tailor my pants, I also can't read minds. 

Then there is CL/Lumen, who can't seem to get it together. How the balls, did we get sold 1gig, but the paperwork, says 50 megz? Oops, got another over a barrel. Damn it people, wake up give attention when someone says something, but be clear on what you say. It's the old as Uncle Jessie Duke said it, Mean what you say, say what you mean. 

Have a slight fever and a bit of the sniffles, so getting out of the studio, taking a good snooze, then be on overnight. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Tonight's Episode of WolfPack Sunday Radio

Ever get the feeling that Facebook is eroding ?

And this is why there IS Salt Lake City, and why there is a Highway going between here and there.