I would kiss and lick a gals ass if just once I got one who stuck to the job, and ease my work load.


 

I would be the first person, here at HQ of both the WolfPack and Hazzard Knytes, if just once we could hire a honey for the money that would stay put, and work. Not fiddle with smartphones texting everything ten hundred tymez, but worked. When I'm writing these grand epistles as my Cousin Bud used to call them, I include photos and artwork. 89% of the time it takes me at least an hour sometimes more to make that art than it takes to post them. Just once I'd render it a Heavenly gift, if we hired a sweety, to do the graphics, we use, so my time would be free-er to generate money for our establishment, likewise, producing radio and TV audio. Nope I have to do it all.









Now then yes we tried a few around here, we thought was both the eye candy we needed as well as a voice that would cut through the clatter, and get us ratings. Guess what? Nope not here. In fact, to be fair, in Etown Wyoming we didn't have much better results, but we did get more than a nibble, on the hook, rather than a prick tease, like here in Tweaker Flatts. Yes, I know fully that my smooching toews was a bit much and I understand it, and of course, Stern's studio, in NYC at the time, has oodles of strip bars to snag online and on-air video casting from. Like farting in a guy's face by some great-looking stripper. I would never go that far, except shooting a face in some hottie's butt crack, like us canines can tell a lot of what aromas come from there. Or getting the record of a man kissing a nyloned toew in a public setting. Beyond that, we are absolutely anti-establishment. We are always fighting the system, because my Rebel friends, the system is not only broken, butt

 
imploding in itself. Our nation is more messed up and divided than its ever been. Even the concept of this immigration factoid. I fully support a more speedy system to citizenship in this country. I knew a really sweet and luscious Hispanic gal in Ogden Utah that used to frequent, Retrix there. Retrix was a no booze or weed, country line dance hall. Any mile this gal was here illegally, no green card. After nearly 8 years since she finally got her green card. I would have brought her into our stables, except I was with Monkee, at the time. Yet Miranda worked her tiny and I mean tiny, at least for a Hispanic woman butt off. She filed, cleaned, fetched, and added once in a while to speak to our Latino audience. BTW We are looking for a gal for on-air that speaks Mexican. Why Latino's? Have you ever seen or is that saw, any flyte, the LowRiders 




 




Look when the Knytes was formed, we followed most LowRider type and style trends. Even the third part of the club, was and remains today KUSTMZ(Customs) it's why Cooter's Kustmz still has that name. Anyone who scratches together a radically style ryde is what we are all about, 



Many call em Lead Sleds, we called em Kemps. As such in the mid '80s early 90's an organization was formed called the Kustom Kemps, of America or KKOA. When the KKOA partly went under and was tucked into the Hazzard Knytes, as well as the Knytes-of-Anarchy/Knytes-of-Dixie. But I'm drifting off vector here.  Our organization is way beyond anything, racist. We respect all cultures. Hell, I was even engaged once to a Native American in Oregon once upon a time and is the mother to my daughter Lennie and Leroy. Although she passed on a few years ago. But race is not a factor. But doing everything is taking it's toll on this old Wolf 
 Which is why I'm on LIVE air only 3 nights of the week, Monday's, Wednesday's, And Friday's and overnight on weekends. The rest of the time I', up to my ears 
Doing the administrative and managerial duties of Both the WolfPack, as well as the Knytes. But just once I'd like to hire a rebel lady that is eye candy, as well, as rebellious enough to enter the Knyte-House, and produce the award-winning radio and TV that we used to. Stay tuned.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Tonight's Episode of WolfPack Sunday Radio

And this is why there IS Salt Lake City, and why there is a Highway going between here and there.

Ever get the feeling that Facebook is eroding ?