Sit down and have a cup

 

All I did yesterday was sleep. Paid my rent, have medications rolling, and as such relaxed enough to take a shyt and sleep. I even fell asleep while I was on the commode leaving a log. What I discovered through two others and a sitch, that resulted in my relocation a few years ago, is that for every road that leaves home, that there is not two more that leads home, in fact, it's more like a dead end. And a very lonely road it becomes. At first, it was missing a lady that I still call a fem-pal, but not a honey or she-wolf. Second was Charlie, of A1, who after his death a year or so ago, his offspring started treating me like I was typhoid, although I didn't realize it at the time. However alive or not one of the promises I made was that in no way would I compete with A1, at least not in the same geographically area. That promise I'm keeping. I promised the MC aka, Knytes/WolfPack, was that I would re-establish the flagship charter and related media finger aka radio network/station. Thinking that surely that there was college women here would near beg for the chance to be part of our A-Team 
 That was not so. What I got from my generosity was thrown in my face like a big pile of dairy barn liquid manure and smelled worse. So over my elongated sleep period, I thought, what the hell am I doing here? So I'm working towards a long-distance relocation, part to Utah, the rest to Southwest Wyoming. This time it's really serious and permanent. I have no reason to be here. No crew any more Native American Rick is dead to me, Ron is gone, most of the Knytes would never move back here even if you dragged them. Jimmy didn't, Allen didn't, and won't, the only real money in Idaho is in Boise, not Tweaker Flatts or even Pocafeller, so why should I be here? It's been what now nearly 6 months to get fiber ran to our structure, my IT contractors are tired of it, whether one calls it CenturyLink, Lumen, or some other hidden handle it's still the same creature. And I'll be damned if I'm going to be paying for 1 Gig, Internet, when what I'm getting is only 1% of that. Nah this ain't good. Thing is there is 3 major telecom, players here. Sparklight,, Project Mutual Telephone or PMT, and CenturyLink/Lumen. Problem is there is no heavy hand to push any of them to bring to the local market, a serious system. It will take easy about 20 years into the future, for Twin Falls Idaho to see a major internet product, and it's only going to happen if somebody else besides the major Telecom, does it. 
As I reported last night and I'll say it again, I'm doing one maybe two on-air shows a week from now on, or at least until I relocate. I can't be hunting housing and studio/office space, as well as flying and toewing, and still maintain quality radio casts. So the latter had to give. See You Friday.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Tonight's Episode of WolfPack Sunday Radio

Ever get the feeling that Facebook is eroding ?

And this is why there IS Salt Lake City, and why there is a Highway going between here and there.