To what and when can you say, Are you that damn stupid? Most days I get my mail, other times there becomes a new bee that can't read a mail box.


 

Before I get started on my rant here, I need to ask some of ya'll, Have you ever went in a place and saw a college-aged gal, who is so flat chested, that you wanted to ask, Do you have any tits? Now don't laugh. I had the same sitch at a bikini bar in Pocatello, there was some gal that worked there, was so thin, and flat, bellied that I as she was serving body shots, I had to pad her tummy and ask do you have a belly? Same here. Gal that just started at the Maverick down Blue Lakes here in Twin Falls, that barked at me for reaching behind the counter to snag my flave of Skoal, that never happens. They don't know so I always need to snag it myself. Nobody there has ever questioned me about it. Guess her being new, she don't want to lose that $12.00 an hour job. Which was why I lingered there, but I had to ask in my mind, honey? Do you have tits? 

Okay then. 

Is it just me or does it seem that all too many people especially those that are feeding Artificial Intelligence, need to gain some intelligence first? Youth may be versed in some tech, but they still have no serious grip of life or that of outside inputs of smarts. Now as it turns out domestic institutions, like the USPS, especially here in Tweaker Flatts, was absent the day they passed out geography instruction. Times like this I can remember, Miss. Tizzdale. She knew if anything, addressed to me or not, that had anything to do with broadcasting, tech(as it was then), or serious motion on 4-wheels it most likely was mine. Which it was. The mail was always on time right at noon, and outside of a very rare occasion, was always accurate. Likewise, Barb, at the Heyburn Idaho Post Office, knew that if had to do with an MC, that mail was ours. Never missed a beat. If it was raining, and I was in bed when she came, she'd put my mail in my mini truck, on the passenger seat. Now FedEx and UPS aren't much better, but damn Sam, did Covid corrupt minds and not just commerce? 

Okay one last thing

Since 1974 I have been climbing inside your radio and online streaming with my overnight hauls, and delivering radio unlike anyone has done since or before. But my body needs sleep. I went flying yesterday, but got home so damn tired, that all I have done today is edit content, and work up graphics. Perhaps that will change in months to come, but it's exactly that, why both The Hazzard Knytes as well as The WolfPack have decided to pull the plug for a few months and put HazzardAyre and all its ingredients, on Hiatus until June. Which by then we hope to have our main studios and operations in Utah, in the same location in Woods Cross Utah where HazzardAyre was perfected. Leaving things here in Twin Falls as a sub-station. Hey, I'm getting older, and we need the style and ability of a labor force not found in Twin Falls, Idaho. Nor won't be in the immediate future. One of ours said once, You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink, and if you hold the horse's head in the bucket too long, all it will do is drown. The breaking straw? The malfunctions involving some ill-thought people at CenturyLink/Yumen. Sure they went the distance on most of the install, but those involved at the higher points of their food chain, had no idea, how to provide service to a broadcaster. There is expertise, in Metro-Utah that understandably will never be here in Twin Falls, and other telecom's in Metro-Utah, while only Two, are here in Tweaker Flatts. 

That's it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Tonight's Episode of WolfPack Sunday Radio

And this is why there IS Salt Lake City, and why there is a Highway going between here and there.

Ever get the feeling that Facebook is eroding ?