With every body, being cooped up inside because of this Coronavirus and all, many start to feel blue and pouty. Me? Nah. Yes I caught the virus, but Doctor Henderson, says my exposure was mild and should clear with lots of bed rest, stay inside for two weeks, and drink lots of juice and water. Taking some antibiotics, and should be myself in a few weeks. So what do you do? Well I write, A LOT, work on radio gear in my home studio, and when that gets too much. I turn on my TV, and engage my VCR as well as my DVD player, then I tune out for a few hours, and melt into another world. A world much smoother and an easier time, I get lost in Hazzard County. Yes I get lost watching the Dukes-of-Hazzard Hazzard County has been my escape and refuge, for nearly 41 years. Many say that its only a TV show, that's phony and has no substance. Besides the moral lessons I get from the show itself, for us in the Hazzard Knytes(that's Knights) Hazzard County is a way of life. You can t...
Comments
Post a Comment
comments can be made by HAZZARD KNYTES OR KNYTES OF ANARCHY MEMBERS ONLY