So I have to sit down on the throne to pee? No clear answer on Google Search on why. Google Search is becoming useless.

 

Good morning, from the barnyard. Was reading a thing on Quora, about some guy having to sit down to pee. Somebody called him a bunch of really poor labels. In his and my defense, call me a sissy for having to squat to squirt, and you'll be wearing your collar around your throat. Fact is ever since the two wrecks I had in my earlier life, Herman, needs to be down to drain. The facts were gathered from a Google search which anymore is useless. Either you get directed to a site that has no real worth, and is way off base, or no answer at all. As for that Quora?, ever notice that all you get is a bunch of stoners on there. Or for that matter a bunch of spear throwers? Sorry, I don't like much either one. I'm not racist, I can work with anyone, I have many dear friends that I served with in the Marine Corps, but still, just like a 4 legged wolf would screw a poodle, even though they're both canines, I just don't choose to dip my pen in that ink. Our nation has become so divisive that it makes me cry. Sure my ancestors fought against them, Yankees, in the late 1860s, but that had a cause. The fighting that's going on now is senseless and gets someone 20 minutes of fame on FoX News. That's it. Then they get put in the big crossbar hotel, write a book, get a TV deal, and when they get out them and they're families are set for life. The other day a few of the WolfPack and I flew over those camps on the southern border. The conditions we saw with all those families were atrocious. Using thermal imaging photography, we shot, there were up to 2,000 people of all ages in those mini-camps all stuck together in pods. Yes, we are in really deep shyt.



This brings me to a question that dearly needs to be asked. Since Biden is really messing things up so damn bad, how about throwing him and Harris out of DC and that oval office? The other question is, is there anyone in both the House and Senate with enough support, to do that? After Coke and such pissed and moaned about the sitch of the MLB moving to Colorado, shit, why not Salt Lake City? I thought, if someone's pissing in our nation's cereal this bad, throw em out the damn door. What about impeaching both Biden and Harris? Guess no one back there in the DC swamp has that many coneles. Knyte Rize Radio at 09:00 to noon today, and HazzardAyre Midnight Xpress overnight on ayrewolffm.com 
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Tonight's Episode of WolfPack Sunday Radio

And this is why there IS Salt Lake City, and why there is a Highway going between here and there.

Ever get the feeling that Facebook is eroding ?