If your going to poke the Wolf, be prepared to get bit

 

So I finally get off air, and dealing with the idiocity of life in Tweaker Flatts, when I find on my other phone, some message from this assumed legal eagle, yapping that I should refrain from barking about those two rather that one vixen, that caused a ton of damage to both myself, the station and the club. Something along the lines if I didn't decist, they would order me to. To which my simple reply is, if the blooming scamming vixen hadn't went on FB and made such a rukus, I would have remained quiet. There's an old country saying. If you tease and irritate a canine so long or bad enough, your going to get bit. If she had remained quiet, so would I have done. She hissed, and I bit. Nuff said.

So made a call to Sweets, they're coming over this afternoon, to fix the commode, so again I need to remain on station, funny, I pay rent here, these things need to be fixed by landlord, but I do it anyway. With that as it is, shouldn't I and the Knytes/WolfPack, just outright buy the place? So I then I was watching House, finally TV again. And I swear, no flirty thing intended here, but one of the gals next door here at Java, looks nearly alike to Dr. Cameron on House. Yup, Jennifer Morrison. Same cute boxy nose, same facial features except for the Mr Magoo, glass's . Okay then in closing. 

With the one message, came another, from some gal, wanting an interview for our pinup search. Of which, there ain't no way. Sure I'd like to sniff and whiff, but this last one, and perhaps that was her intent, but there will not be no talent hiring except for in studio, on-air's here. Sorry, the one Vixen killed that. If we need talent, on a visual, I call Vickie at TM, in Utah, she sends the whoever, I pay Vickie and she deals with the talent, not me. That way I don't use up my work time, dealing with female attitudes and preludes. If we do ever hire out from not using TM, the gal had be better be at least 50 years old, or I'm not even looking. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Tonight's Episode of WolfPack Sunday Radio

And this is why there IS Salt Lake City, and why there is a Highway going between here and there.

Ever get the feeling that Facebook is eroding ?