Strange emminations

 

Got a slight bur under my blanket, seems as though my wonderful and kind Landlord and his partner wants to demolish our studio building so they can put up office strip mall spaces.  Guess my grand property manager hadn't thought that having me here, and when the new complex was built that I rather the Knytes would be the first tenants. No prob, since been considering a relocation anyway, due to the severe lack of qualified on-air talent, and auxiliary, engineers, IT staff, etc, in Twin Falls Idaho, and the immediate surrounding area, so been looking at Salt Lake City, or thereabouts. Hey been thinking that way for months. Office space at seriously low prices, website builders all over the area, why am I still here? Because when I unplugged, granted due to PoohBear's insecurities, from Evanston, Wyoming, I thought hey don't worry about towing, just flying and radio. Flying no problem, have a hanger for pennies, and for the last 7 months, 4 of which, I worked in a place with no heat, until I bought space heaters, 5 months waiting for CenturyLink, to string and make work, fiber optic, and that's the shortlist. But I set out to rebuild the flagship of HazzardAyre Radio, KTOW FM 105.7. But at least I keep my apartment and temporarily, going to move studio back up there, so we'll be off air for a few weeks.

Okay many of you, know that I've been deeply enamored by Emmy, 
 Who I still think is the sexiest and hottest young model on the planet. That said, I had and still do, have a serious crush on Jennifer Morrison aka Allison Cameron Doctor on the TV series House. Her cute tiny nose drew me in, but her acting is grand as well. She has perfect legs, and from what I can gather tiny feet. That most women today, from my research says that a size 6 woman's foot is today a size 8. Really? A lot of what we in the Knytes are doing right now is casting for the Knytes' movie Hazzard Knytes, which will chronicle the Club's beginnings right up to the radio station and the Jamboree  Reunion, in 2023. The biggest part and most difficult to cast was my first crush. Few women rather no woman that I have ever met even comes close to my Peggy, 
then and now. She is the first She-Knyte ever allowed in the Club. Medical reasons prevent her from going through the movie-making so a close duplicate has to be cast. Most of the rest of the lady cast of our membership as well as the loves of our members of the Club, is also a challenge. It's a project under construction.  Found out, from experience, that unlike YouTube, both Hulu, and Peacock, will not let you screenshot photos. 
Been binge-watching that TV series House, can't get enough of it. Thank goodness for high-speed DSL, and great computers. I get better TV this way than anything cable. House is one of those shows that draws you in and keeps you there. Just like Airwolf, Sons, and yes The Dukes-of-Hazzard. Too bad neither, Hulu nor Peacock, or any streaming service is streaming the Dukes. Must be the Biden assault crew. The Dukes are our organization's soul. Has been will be and yes the Knytes are pushing buttons to get Hulu, Peacock, and/or any other streaming network to carry the Dukes. Any mile see you on air overnight. HazzardAyre, on ayrewolffm.com just push the listen now button.
L8R Ya'll







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Tonight's Episode of WolfPack Sunday Radio

And this is why there IS Salt Lake City, and why there is a Highway going between here and there.

Ever get the feeling that Facebook is eroding ?