And then there came Emmy, and: Do blondes have bigger breasts ?

 

And then came Emmy. 
 I first became aware of her from the word go. I saw here on a video of BABS on YouTube, but swiftly became more attracted to Emmy over time. Emmy far outshines anyone BABS has featured, on any of her videos, Emmy has more ability and abilities than anyone that BABS or any site has given Emmy, and I'd love to have her of all people that I know of by my side, or in-studio. I love Emmy's ink especially the little demon on her leg, 
 
 and the rest of her well-placed ink. I love the half-moon and that sweet absolute perfect smile. Emmy truly has the key to my kingdom, if she ever wants it. However BABS is reluctant to let me know how to get in touch with Emmy, so it goes. But Emmy is the once in a Century perfect women. 
Okay then;
I posed two questions to Google search, the first one was, does it seem that the buxom blondes and other women anchors on FoX News, wear a super amount and spends a amount of financial resources on lip gloss? My answer on Google? Several articles were written years ago. I want one written today. Same goes for that Quora, There is no or very few of anything there written by anyone of a factual nature. It ain't that no one knows, it's politics. It sounds sexist. Same goes, with breasts. This kind of goes back to BABS and Emmy. I much rather see a lady blonde or not dressed in a nice pair of nylons with curvy legs medium to small well-pedicured feet, than I would a buxom blonde with big jugs. In BABS's trilogy, there's much more to play with feet and toes, than big jugs. Or a BIG fat fanny. The days of big jugs and bunch's of junk in the trunk, is over. These days its sweet feet and sweeter tasting limbs. Welcome to the Crazy And Wyld of Hazzard County, We report, what others fear to:
We have a show planned overnight. Before I go and related, I want to commend, the people especially Abby at 1st Bank in Etown, for the caring and kind methodology, and dedication to a customer. Not only did she turn of the draining, of my account, but when my back was against the wall, that lady overnighted my card, then spent about an hour to activate it. Too bad there is not a branch of Glacier here, but people that'll bust ass for just a low volume customer like me. More on what that can mean in my next report.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Tonight's Episode of WolfPack Sunday Radio

And this is why there IS Salt Lake City, and why there is a Highway going between here and there.

Ever get the feeling that Facebook is eroding ?