This has to be the coldest dang winter I have ever seen here. 16 whole degrees, 9 in Etown.

 

 

 I wanted to get this out as best as I could before I go in and get warm again. The Charcoal Nigerian fraudsters are at it again, only now they are coming in to snuff out your computer,, corrupt your files, but only if you don't scrape up, some of that so-called stimulus money promised to you by ole Uncle Don, and is fading fast elderly congressional minions. I'm still wrapping my head or trying to, wrap my head around just how much one gets, first it's $600.00 then it's $2,000.00 then back to $600.00 and nobody yet knows exactly who qualifies. What if you're not a usual tax filer? Or None filer, how do you know what you get, if you even get any. For me, it's purtty much spent anyway, Bills and all, plus my minoote pension, but hey there are lazy bums out there that theft is better than sweat. 

Now then, in my years, I have only seen one other utility, that is as screwed up as CenturyLink. Not that there are not good people, but there is a very serious, internal miscommunication, and disconnect from within their castle fortified kingdom. Without a whisper, they cut me off yesterday, but over time, I got it back up, then my bud, Greg shows set up everything to get running, only to find, now I need an IT person, to set it up. Where in the hell do you find an expert IT person, in rural, too stupid to wipe its own butt, Twin Falls, Idaho? I'm getting to think it might be better to call it a day there and look elsewhere for HQ for our entire sys-op. Welcome to my environment, that inch by inch is getting warmer to a relocate.

See you here later my friends.


 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Tonight's Episode of WolfPack Sunday Radio

And this is why there IS Salt Lake City, and why there is a Highway going between here and there.

Ever get the feeling that Facebook is eroding ?