Social media tech is taking a beating too many foreigners too many hippies not enough gray hairs there

 


Are you noticing? The more that Social Media Tech is increasing its footprints, the more it fails in the sitch, that few if anyone from Google to Facebook has any clue. Including WordPress, even grand old Yahoo is having hiccups. There just are not computer science and tech being taught in our schools. And way too much politics floating that Tech idiots are just that idiots. Even the soldiers on the ground here. Example, CenturyLink/Yumen, Started in mid-September after due to billing disputes between us an Sparklight took place. The concept was string fiber to the office Studio here. Which they kind of have, its all hooked together just waiting for CenturyLink slaves to show up and finish. No wonder my lady friend in Utah that used to work for them quit, and went to work for Comcast. The real funnybone jerker here is that earlier in the week, the fiber tech showed up. But did any of the sales staff like Dave or Jon, make a call, or email saying step 1 is done, or that someone was coming by? Nope. Glad these guys don't work for us or they'd be fired on the spot. The DirecTV thing Jon promised as a gift, for the long delay on the fiber install, never happened. It came down to a mere $20.00 to finish that. Sure, I had the $20.00 in my pocket, not the bank, so no plastic could be exchanged. Really? Some gift. Then I just logged on, to FB, which as I wanted to do was update my profile photo, nope that didn't work. Now granted doing anything online on Christmas is a bitch, clogged pipeline and all, but damn can FB and the rest of these outfits get it together? Sure, I fully understand the Covid thing, which is only about half-real, for most, it's an excuse to not do their jobs, or further their careers. Hey, it does get a bunch of lazy bums, $600.00 from Uncle Don. If your thinking that the $2,000.00 is coming, think again. It won't, we'll be lucky, dang lucky if we get the $600.00 which I'm using to breathe life back into my LexiBelle. On that, and thanks to Katie and our dispatchers here at Heavy Hooker Toewing. I got a call of a bullwagon down, over near Rogerson Idaho, that's right on the Idaho/Nevada border. I got down there, but completely found I had no idea why I was there, or what I was to fetch back. Thank goodness our Katie got me pointed in the right direction. Thinking I had lost what brain cells I still have I began to think, what if I can't fly? What if I can't pass my DOT Physical next time, to drive? Thankfully, got a hold of my Doc, who told me it was one of my meds, and told me to break it in half, and that fixed me right up, plus he said I need to quit skipping meals. 

Finally, went to fire up that older Lenovo computer that Kathleen and Steve gave me a few years ago. For some odd reason, the old girl won't fire. Kinda like a rig running on vapors. It tries real hard, but put down the throttle and it quits. So Mike my tech, is rolling by in the AM, to get it going again. What I'm half tempted to do is have him build me a new compooter, with the backbone that the one he built it has, rip my files etc from that Lenovo, and send that Lenovo, to the manure pile. Able yes if it would fire up, but not worth a crap for the long haul. 

Until Menyanna.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Tonight's Episode of WolfPack Sunday Radio

And this is why there IS Salt Lake City, and why there is a Highway going between here and there.

Ever get the feeling that Facebook is eroding ?