It's getting done, but at only a snail's pace. Now I'm not going to point fingers at anyone at CenturyLink, since many, including both my sales reps, have been outstanding. The only time I get upset is when there's a hold-up and I can't get anyone on the phone. It must be the toew truck operators mentality that I have, but I always am available 24/7/365, and never do I forget to return an email or phone call. But some of CenturyLinks delays, some governmental, some who knows why, but shortening the fiber cable and having to wait, a week, for that to be rectified, which delayed the ignition, of this hot fried internet connection. Then there's the field Techs. Outside of two, the rest just went into our attic and cut blue cable, that would power the system to all the stuff of the fiber. Again, delay. I do want to really thank Mark from Microchips of Twin Falls, for his endless work to make this fire, and yet, still a delay, as there still isn't an IP addre...
Comments
Post a Comment
comments can be made by HAZZARD KNYTES OR KNYTES OF ANARCHY MEMBERS ONLY