crawdad . Ever been somewhere where Lincolnites gather and all the streams they spew out and 🤔 think 🤔 I smell rotten crawdad? For you northerners rotten crawdad is craw fish. Many haven't ate it. Many haven't seen one and wouldn't know crawdad from a tiny lobster. In a group of people's someone spewing out a falsehood or trying to influence with the lack of real knowledge is spewing out rotten crawdad. So went to quasay car show here today and the one I was drawn to was a fairly good duplicate Zebra 3 aka Starsky and Hutch Tomato. The guy who owns it was trying to convince me that his was one of the 7 from the TV show. 📺 I smelled rotten crawdad. The 7 were buried in a big pit purtty close to where most if not for rare exceptions was buried the tons of patrol cars and Gen Lee' from the Dukes. Add to that the rides from other pop culture shows from the A-Team to KITT get munched after the series are retired. It's a bad thing but it happens. In the luck o...
So I had a applicant for an associate to be on our pages as a visual(model)talent. While she looks great, red head, and all, still I gotta wonder. And why? She asked what kind of photography will we do she asked. Really, isn't it quite simple? Lots of leggy, and yes there's the strong possibility that your tiny toes will be kissed. Are you up for the challenge? Simple deductions here, once quite easy and common, and yet people today are so narcotic infused and brain dead, that the simple connections are no longer there. I remember however when I was a mere toddler(I know hard to imagine). My Mom bought me a mini porta potty, and a subscription to a thing called the Humpty Dumpty Magazine. Besides getting my brain to connect sentences, I also played the connect the dots games in that magazine. Might be why I can still string things together today. Of course the one section of the Humpty Dumpty Magazine that applies today, Which is one reason we even do ...
Where did my Irish Cream, coffee at Oasis on Poleline here in Twin Falls, go? The stuff was great, had just the right blend of kick and flavor and aroma. One of those things it takes poking the right executive in the shoulder to get done. Waiting for the news from Yuma on MCAS's shakedown on the Coronavirus thing. According to sources, all outside entrances to the base are now closed and air traffic is being directed to Mirimar. Due to the Coronavirus, you can't refill your soda cup at KFC anymore. Nope, each refill requires a new cup. Why? To my way of thinking, if you've slobbered in one cup, the only infected person is you. This is getting more stupid, every hour. Everyone may be subject to this virus, but dang it. There are things ya'll can do however. One staple I use for a bunch of things, including the prevention of the Coronavirus is gargling and inhailing a mixture of a hot tea, mixed with, yup, Goody's Headache Powders. The Goody's opens up your ...
Comments
Post a Comment
comments can be made by HAZZARD KNYTES OR KNYTES OF ANARCHY MEMBERS ONLY