When your Bank says no, listen. Radio.co is a fraud and not yet ready for prime time

 


So overnight, I tried to kickstart this Radio.Co instead of directly over Spreaker.Did it work? I figure not. There are no user adjustments, there is no fine-tuning ability what's so ever, and you can't even share your show with others, even on failbook, or Tweeter. Phooey. I promptly requested my money back, and two uninstalled their software. What idiot invented this thing? Their interface truly sucks, you have to upgrade just to be able to listen to your own content after your show ends, and you can't even kick in ads. Do yourself a favor don't use this outfit. Let-em stay in the UK and slam the immigration, door behind them. The frigging Britts have been bassackwards for way too many years. Now supposedly I'm to get a tube shot of my anal canal, this afternoon, in reality, ain't going, and will wait to reschedule. 

Until L8R Ya'll


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Tonight's Episode of WolfPack Sunday Radio

And this is why there IS Salt Lake City, and why there is a Highway going between here and there.

Ever get the feeling that Facebook is eroding ?