Starting to get sticky, but trenching us out

 


Why choose a font? Damn thing don't work no how anyway. 

Saw a few rods out today at Carl's Junior, here. Must be a rod run er something. The two Probies, never have showed up but we see what manure falls out of the trees. Been out of sorts, maybe it's a time of grieving, or something related. Nurse GoodBody as I called her called it quits. Thing is, while not all of it, was the reason I accepted the task of reimaging the Club's founding Charter, was I thought that somewhere, by her calls and emails, that she wanted me. All the time getting hitched to at least 5 guys. Wazzup with that? Drags me out of my place in Etown where I had subsidized housing for Veterans, Health care second to none, Thanks to Dr. Morgan now practicing in Lyman Wyoming. But how do you swindle someone you claim, to be a loving friendship, and when she met Jesus greeting you say sorry I'm hitched, On my birthday? So with that the end of April I had to do a soft, disbanonment, of her, but it still hurts. Okay then

The club is getting better, the words are getting out and the valley is starting to snag some traction, to our action, but we need some serious, inflow of cash for the stash. I can't keep funding everything. Just this month and most of April, the Idaho Department of Welfare, (my ass)

 with all the things the Club owns and me riding herd on it all, they think I own all the companies we harbor. So they cut my EBT card. I can't hardly eat until I fix that mess. Sure, we, rather I manage, it all but, I don't own it. With that said, and talking about owning it, I get at least 5 calls a month from area of Gooding County aka Wendell and Hazzard City itself. Not thinking of a complete move, but since no truck and too far from Twin Falls, maybe set up things in and around there? Maybe Bliss? In essence place Cooter's Toewing over there? Be where A1 and all ain't. Stay tuned on that.

See ya'll on the Radio, ayrewolffm.com, and knytewolfradio.com 

ttyly




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Tonight's Episode of WolfPack Sunday Radio

And this is why there IS Salt Lake City, and why there is a Highway going between here and there.

Ever get the feeling that Facebook is eroding ?