Always Remember Knytes Rule, and I did my Part now lets see if she does hers?

April 2020, I realized this morning as I stared at the ceiling of my hospital room, that I'm going to be 61 years old this month. Dang I'm getting old. Folks here in Hazzard used to bark about some of the sneaky schemes of old Boss Hogg. But some of theses shyters, I find on fb amongst others exceed anything Boss Hogg ever did. You'd think I'd be smarter. I'm praying Charlene isn't one of those, but even if it turns out she is, I only spent $500.00 on her, so if that's all and it will be all until she's living under our roof. We will see, now lets see if she follows through, or vanishes. Hope not. It'd be pure Heaven to have her here. But one can wish in one hand and poop in the other and find that one fills up faster. Even my associate at Walmart said so.
Okay then , been watching the reruns of the series House. Which has one of my dream women Jennifer Morrison 
is on it. She is still such a dream fox, that I get a stiffy everytime I watch the show. One of the reasons I'm drawn to Charlene is she has a stupendious resemblence to Jennifer 
 
With that said, could this be a dream or a disaster. Any way ya'll be back later this evening, I am having hospital medicine hangover and need some sleep.
Later ya'll

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Tonight's Episode of WolfPack Sunday Radio

And this is why there IS Salt Lake City, and why there is a Highway going between here and there.

Ever get the feeling that Facebook is eroding ?